Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Who is this Crazy Person?

Who would be the crazy person to decide to do 50ks in 30 Days as well as Margie Lawson’s Fab 30 in 40? Well that would be me wouldn’t it? Yes, for some peculiar reason I thought I’d be able to handle doing both at the sometime.

Anyway, I’m sort of keeping up with Margie, although I do need to read some of the other participants work and give my opinion. But as for the 50/30 (and I’m not even doing 50ks, just 15ks) I’m lagging way behind. I’m also a tad behind in my goals for Hunter Romance Writers this month.

Over the next few days I really need to get my butt in my chair and write like the devil is after me. I’ll let you know next week whether I made it or not. LOL.

Sandie

5 comments:

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

I wonder who will be wearing the naughty hat. lol lol...

Truefully, no words for me today. Hopefully tomorrow will bring a surge in words.

:)

Anonymous said...

Yes well, I am going to try very hard for it not to be me. LOL.

Suzanne Hamilton said...

Beautiful site, Sandie. I love it. Good luck with achieving your goals. I need to do about another 500 words or I will be sharing that damn hat with you.

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

Lovely Sandie. It truly reprsents what you write.

Suz :)

Eleni Konstantine said...

Oh, yes, I've done that too in the past, Sandie.

Good luck with it all!

E x