Sunday, April 26, 2009

House Cleaning

I've spent the last week, cleaning & sorting. I've sorted my clothes, throw out heaps, still have a heap left. By rights I shouldn't need to buy any clothes for at least five years. At least I can fit all my clothes in one wardrobe now. I also had a clean up around the house, tossed a mile of Tupperware and other household items I haven't use in years. It feels good not to have all that stuff cluttering up my cupboards.

You may also notice that I've changed my header again. Yes, I even had a overhaul of my blogs and website. I've gone with something different this time. If you get the chance have a look at my website and let me know what you think. I still have to add more links yet, but I'll work on that during the week. My Heroine Diaries layout was changed a few weeks back and I still have to work on something new for the 'Let's Talk Heroes' yet. That will happen in the next week or so.

My grandson is coming to have the day with me again tomorrow. I'm in for a long day as his Tiger's beat my Knights today in the NRL. I'll never live this down. LOL.

Hope you are all getting lots of writing done.
Sandie

2 comments:

AJ Blythe said...

Sandie, Wanna come do my place? Lol. Hope you had a lovely day with your grandson - and lived down the fotty results.

Mon Wood said...

Looks lovely, Sandie. Romantic and sexy. Nice update!

The website looks even better. Pretty and soft, but the red adds a bit of boldness. Noice!