Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The New Year Begins & I'm Late


What I'm Reading: ‘Paying the Forfeit’ by S.E Gilchrist and ‘Hidden Passion’ by Marianne Theresa
What I'm Watching: Big Bang Theory
What I'm Working On: Regency novel

Happy New Year everyone, yes, I’m very late offering my best wishes, but that’s me lately always running late. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I know I did, this year we had the family come and have Christmas lunch with us on the farm.

I have some non writing news to start off the year with; my husband and I are moving after being on the farm for almost 28 years we have sold it to our daughter and son-in-law. I know they will enjoy life here as much as we have, for Jim and my self it’s getting use to life in town. Thank God I have my writing.

Speaking of writing, I’ve sent the first three chapters of a regency off to an editor. Now the wait begins, of course there is always editing to be done. Plus, I have a mile of packing to finish.

Well I’m leaving it short and sweet for this post, I really just wanted to let people know I’m still floating around.

Sandie xoxo

3 comments:

Eleni Konstantine said...

Sandie, Happy New year!

How lovely to sell the farm to your family where you can still be in touch with it, and enjoy seeing your daughter and s-i-l relish it.

Good luck settling in town.

x

Cindy said...

I hope that you are transitioning to town well? I've lived in the country all my life...well, except for 1 year when I was married...and I am not sure how well I would do.

(random visitor...found you on Blog Catalog.)

Kez said...

Good luck with the move!

Hope the regency goes well with the editor..