Friday, November 21, 2008

I LOVE YOUR BLOG



Cool picture hey? Yes, well Rhain Cahill and Diane Curran gave me this award which is great, RC is a fellow Aussie living in Singapore and a dear friend, plus one of the three founding Topless Table Dancing Tarts along with Diane Curran these two ladies keep me on the straight and narrow and if I need to vent they are always there ready to listen (okay read) about my complaints. Now I need to nominate some people for the 'I Love Your Blog' Awards. Here's what you have to do:

After receiving the award, if you’d like to participate, you must:

1) Add the logo of your award to your blog. - Done

2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you. - Done

3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs. - Done

4) Add links to those blogs on your blog. - Done

5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs. - Will be done shortly.

My nominee's:

#1. Annie Doyle - Annie was one of the first girls I really connected with on ROMAUS. When I need a friend Annie is always there.

#2. Eleni Konstantine - Eleni is another fellow Aussie and member of ROMAUS. Eleni is always there with an encouraging word when ever things get you down.

#3. Rachael Johns - Rachael was the brains behind our 50ks in 30 days challenge in June.

#4. A Dribble of Drivel - Yes the Dribbler is another Aussie who always has something interesting to say on her blog.

#5. Amanda Freeman - Amanda is one of my fellow Endurance Writers. If I ever need to get my word count going all I need to do is log in with Amanda and the girls and I'm off and running.

#6. Tannia Franklin - Tannia is one of my fellow NaNo's and ROMAUS member. Tannia is great she always has helpful little tit bits to help keep you on track.

#7. Monique Wood - Moni is a crack up. When ever I'm feeling down I just have to read a post from Mon and I'm smiling and laughing. Plus she's a girl after my own heart a huge Hugh Jackman fan.

Okay there you have it. Of course there are other's but I don't want to be greedy and add everyone. After all the girls have to have someone to nominate as well. LOL.

Sandie

2 comments:

Rachael Johns said...

HEy Sandie

Thanks heaps for nominating my blog amongst these brilliant ones!!! Will definitely do my awards tomorrow!

Rach!

Eleni Konstantine said...

Sandie, I feel so honoured - thank you for the nomination. And I see the love has been spread around to all the lovely gals of the RWA NaNo team (50Ks in 30days)... feel like lobbing it back to all of you - hee hee.