Tuesday, November 25, 2008

NaNo Over for Another Year!


National Novel Writing Month has come to an end for me this year. I’ve written my 50,000 words and very pleased that I’m finished. Have you ever written a novel and wondered why you are putting yourself through this torture? I mean writing should be fun right? It is a profession where we get to decide what we want to do, so would anyone in their right mind write something they are not enjoying?

My answer is I’m obviously not in my right mind. Not that, that is something new to me or anyone that knows me well enough. LOL. You know what I’m looking forward to the most now? It’s getting back to my other characters, the one’s they never behave themselves but at least they tell me things in some sort of order.

Editing is going into full swing in a couple of days. I’m going to be tough, stick to a route, and not let anything or anyone distract me. And if I tell myself that enough I just may believe it too.

Sandie

3 comments:

Mon Wood said...

Congrats, Sandie!

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

Firstly Congratulations Sandie, wsll done on reaching your goal... And secondly please let me know what you think of Australia... Owee... I loved it.. I can't wait to watch it again to catch the bits I missed... No, I wasn't distracted. No I wasn't necking.lol... but when I watch a movie over again, I find little things pop out that I didn't see before, or hear before. Enjoy.

Suz :)

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

Okay so I meant WELL done lol...