Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Week of Sprinting

I’ve been busy, honest. A few of the 50/30 Challenge girls and I have been doing sprints this last week. It has been very productive for my writing. I have a chapter to send off to my CPs, having edited about 12 pages so far on top of what I already had done. I’m now onto a new chapter. YES!

I’ve also written 11,542 words over the last ten days. WOOHOO. That is not bad going I’d say. On top for all of this, I’ve had to take hubby to doctors, x-ray and blood tests.
I have to say I’m happy with what I have managed to achieve.

Looks like the sprinting may become a permanent date of a night from now on. I fairly sure, that the lovely Diane Curran and Tracey O’Hara and I’ll be sprinting every night.

Until next time, Happy Writing.
Sandie

1 comment:

AJ Blythe said...

Sandie you are amazing! I haven't come close with my word count - but I'll keep trying *vbg*

See you when I can join in for a sprint.