Sunday, December 13, 2009

Making Plans

From where I’m sitting at the moment, I don’t think I’m going to get a lot more achieved with my writing from now until the New Year. I’m lucky if I’m editing two pages a day, and that’s on hard copy, still have to enter it into the computer. With that in mind, I’m setting my goals for next year so I can work everything I need into my week.

Now, I’m not an early riser so this may take some doing, but I’ll give it a try. Here’s what my day will (hopefully) look like:

6.00AM – Put washing on, and then have breakfast

6.30AM – Check emails and respond to any that need attention.

7.30AM – Do Housework (Now that just sent a shiver down my spine, ewww). Hang out washing.

8.30AM – Have coffee and work on ‘Cruisin’ the Blog and Members News.

9.00AM – Start writing/editing day

10.30AM – Have a coffee break.

11.00AM – Back to writing/editing

12.00PM – Lunch

12.30PM – Back to writing/editing

2.00PM – Have coffee break.

2.30PM – Back to writing/editing or work on RWAus stuff.

4.00PM – Finish up for day.

There, see I’m all organised. All I need to do now is pull it off. Maybe I better start getting up early now so by the New Year my body is use to the early rises.

My goals for 2010 will be posted on the Bootcampers 109 blog on Wednesday.

Happy writing
Sandie

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck with that, then, Sandie:-)

Cathryn Hein said...

All the best with your plan, Sandie.

Heather Boyd said...

*giggling here*

Sandie, I have tried a list like this a few times but they just dont seem to work for me. The best I've done is stay committed to my year motto. 2009 is "the year of no excuses". I have no excuse not to write, edit, research and critique. I have the time to write without that pesky thing called paid employment. My writing nirvana might not last, so I have to sieze every moment. I havent settled on a new motto for 2010 but I'm definately thinking about it. Good luck!

Jenn J McLeod - Australia's small town storyteller said...

Sounds like a full time job. Hope you've sceduled in siccies and annual holidays. Take care

Monica said...

Mine might be as crazy as yours... Hahah... A better me for the new year