Monday, January 14, 2008

HELP!!!!!!

Okay! I am now well and truly sick of myself. I've done no writing since before Christmas. Done very little editing and I'm NOT HAPPY!!!!! Does anyone know of someone with a size twenty foot? You know someone who could give me a boot where the sun don't shine. "I need something" she says looking to the heavens for answers. No, that's not working. I waited a good fifteen seconds. Got nothing. OH well, sigh, scratches forehead. Better watch out for splinters. I haven't used it for so long it's probably turned to wood. Sigh, again.
Head in hands looking at my new flat screen. (Well it was before I wrote that sentence.) Did I tell you I got a new flat screen Monitor? Yep. My step-mother-in-law gave us some money for Chrissy, so we put some to it and got this great screen. I love it!!
I'm going to Borders tomorrow to look for some more books. I plan to spend at least two hours in there. I looooove Borders. I have a few novels I'm chasing up by some of my online friends. Oh and of course some more reference books. Love my books. I joined a online book club thingy, it's called Goodreads. There's a link just to the left. I've started to put in all the books I've read, books TBR. This has made me realise just how much reading I have to do, and how much I've already done.
Well that's me for awhile. If you come across anyone who could give me a good boot, let me know. Have a good week, or at least a good few days until I get back to write some more dribble.

Hugs
Sandie

5 comments:

Annie Doyle said...

I envy you having Borders, Sandie. It must be SO tempting to want to buy them all.
Have you done a synopsis for your books? I found doing this was a great way to see where possible problems may exist with m/script.
I found another mistake today, my timeline was out as I miscalculated something. DOH!! Here we go again.
I am feeling better, thanks heaps.
Regards Annie

Sandie Hudson said...

Hi Annie
I'm glad you're feeling better. I'm sure once I have my Borders hit tomorrow, er, today. I'll feel sooooo much better as well. Thanks for dropping by.
Hugs
Sandie

Cynthia said...

A good trip through Borders does wonders for my mood as well. Hope your adventures were fruitful.

As someone who's been fighting the not writing thing recently the thing that's helped me the most is refilling the well. I've dug into my dvd collection and pulled the first couple books of my tbr pile and just enjoyed. I'm still struggling (a little) but I'm feeling better which always helps.

Thank you for continuing to drop by my blog.

Sandie Hudson said...

Hi Cynthia
You are such a sweetheart. I had a great time in Borders. I now have a heap of new books both novels and reference which I'm looking forward to reading.
Hugs
Sandie
P.S. I'll be over to visit soon.

Helzkat said...

Hi Sandie,
Relax... enjoy your Borders shopping trip and let it influence you. Remember you did such an intense writing routine with the Sven and the NaNo - no wonder the muse is a little stitled. Watch a DVD, read a good book, and then go back to your work with fresh eyes.
Take care.