Friday, January 4, 2008

Friday Night and Feeling ??????

What was my day like today? I went to the doctors, he now thinks I might have an ulcer. An ulcer what good is that to ME!! Blood pressure was not bad, not good, but better then last time. YEH. Kidney fiction is down again. BOOHOO. I got into trouble from my hubby and daughter because I didn't tell my doctor everything, but I get in there and my mind goes blank, (okay my mind is blank a lot of the time) it's like I don't know, I just forget half the things I should be telling him. Anyway I have to have more blood test, yuck another needle. Then I have to have a gastroscopy, needles AGAIN!! Have I told you I HATE needles? Yeah I'm sure I did. I had hubby home with me today, he has my flu, (poor baby) nothing like sharing.



On the writing front, I looked over a couple of my WIP. My plan is to get back into it all again next week. I have spend waaaay too long letting Miss P run my life, so she is out the door. It's a pity it's not winter here here I could have kicked her out in the cold to freeze her buns off. Anyway she is going to be out of here.



I also joined Anne Whitfield's Historical Fiction Book site. It's a place where authors, publishers and readers of historical fiction can chat and swap information. It's something like Bebo and MySpace on a smaller scale at the moment. But they are all so friendly. So click on my badge on the side or here http://historicalfictionbooks.ning.com/profile/SandieHudson and and it will take you to my Site. I also joined Novel Sisterhood it's a Yahoo group of romance authors and readers. It's run by Mary Martinez, Cindy Spencer Pape, Rita Karnopp, Judith Rochelle and Elyssa Lynne. Mary is going to have Workshops on I think it's the 3rd Sunday of each month. You have to be a member to participate so go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/novelsisterhood/?yguid=327075132 to join. Both groups are growing fast.

What else have I been doing with Miss P to waste time? Well I re-designed my MySpace site and Made my own Bebo skin (which I was quite pleased with myself). I've done some more to my web page, but I think I might have to much on there, I think I'll take my photo page off. Oh and I've been playing on Facebook, Miss P is very happy with that site. She has lots of fun there. Oh and I've been sleeping, well laying around really and watching my Grey's Anatomy DVD's because I'm missing McDreamy. So that is me for today, catch ya again soon.

Hugs
Sandie

5 comments:

Devon Gray said...

Sorry to hear about your health issues! I hope you are on the mend soon. Nothing like an ulcer to slow down the writing. Did the writing cause all of this?! It sounds like you have been very busy on the net. Thanks for sharing all of the links! I hope that 2008 is great for you and your writing career!

Devon

Sandie Hudson said...

Thanks Devon. I'll be okay just need to suck it up, and get on with it.

Diane said...

Hi Sandie,

I never remember everything when I go to the doc either. Got to write things down in your diary I reckon to remember I think. I still haven't told her about the stomach pain I got a couple of times this year which was crippling, I could not sleep with it, and I think it was simply from being hunched over the computer for too long. anyway, have solved that problem, now lie down with the laptop on my knees - typing is quite easy that way and my stomach isn't bent out of shape. Aagh, spending way too long on the internet as usual. I hope the doc has a solution for you.

Sandie Hudson said...

Thanks Diane
I see you are going great guns with your novel. HEY. I've also been watching the news with the floods up your way, hope all is okay with you.
Hugs
Sandie

Rachael Blair said...

You have been a busy girl... but all in the name of research me thinks! Sorry to hear about the ulcer by the way!