Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Clayton's Conference 2009

RWAustralia Clayton’s Conference is over for another year. We had a lot of fun with the Inaugural Clayton’s Conference Awards. Some really great entries in all categories, as well as the weekend writing challenges. You all know how much I love writing challenges. LOL. So goodie bags are packed ready to send out, just need to print off Our Sponsor’s Information leaflet to go with each bag and I’m finished until next year.

On the writing front, not a lot has happened. ‘Robin Hood and His Merry Maid’ has been released by Kiwi Writers. I’d like to expand on this one, but I’m thinking instead of this short story being the last in the series, I’ll make it the first, which is why Robin goes on his lustful journey. All I need to do is keep it a bay long enough so I can get my editing done. I may write ‘Robin’s Adventures’ for NaNoWriMo this year. I have just over two months to get my act together.

Tannia Franklin did a ‘Time Management’ workshop with us over the weekend, I think I need to get some of that happening. Thanks Tannia. I’d also like to thank: Anne Whitfield, Zana Bell, Joanna Challis, Heather Brown, Rhian Cahill, Diane Curran and Valerie Parv, for taking the time to hold workshops and chats we us over the Clayton’s weekend. I also have a mile of people to thank for donations, I’ll do that tomorrow.

Okay, I’m off favourite son-in-law has just arrived. See ya.
Sandie

4 comments:

Eleni Konstantine said...

Well done on the Clayton's Conference Sandie. I'm sure you had a blast.

Congrats on the release of 'Robin Hood and His Merry Maid.'

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

Congratulations Sandie on your release...Woo Hoo!
Fav son in law, eh? :)

All the best,
Suz :)

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

I did leave a comment but it is not here. lol... I heard how successful the Claytons was Sandie, great job. :)

Also your release, all the best with the sales. :)
Suz :)

Sandie Hudson said...

Sorry Suz, I'm a bit slow on updating the comments. Thank you for dropping by, I love your new blog & website.

Sandie