Saturday, August 29, 2009

Finding Time to Procrastinate

It's funny how one day you can have all the energy to write and edit, and the next you will do just about anything to get away from writing and editing. I had a day like that today. Not that it was a total waste of time, but I didn't spend anytime at all on my current work/s.

No, I had a wonderful time screaming at my computer as I tried to put a website together for our horse stud. Why did I spend my time screaming? Because my computer was taking forever to load pictures. Talk about old man syndrome. Here's a picture of our baby that was born last week. Natans Showman, he's by a stallion one of our friends own SC Showdown. Showman was the first foal of the season, not a bad start. Now we are waiting on Gem our older mare to foal, she's over due. Than her sister Tips is due at the end of September.
Anyway if you would like to have a look at our webs site here's the link: http://www.natanpainthorses.com I still have some work to do to it, but it's not bad for the first day. Hubby is happy anyway, so that's a plus.
I'm heading off to bed, it's 3.30am and our Grandson is with us tonight, so I'll have to be up early. Tomorrow I'll put a few hours in on my writing, plus reading and writing reviews, drawing up interview questions, and more work on the website.
Bye for now.
Sandie

2 comments:

Shayne said...

Sandie,

What a gorgeous photo. I don't know much about horses, but you must have fallen in love with the little fella.

Shayne

AJ Blythe said...

Sandie, showed my boys the photo. They think the foal is 'bootiful'.

Hope the rest of the foaling season goes well.