Thursday, August 6, 2009

Clayton's Conference & Other Things

I know it may seem like I've been AWOL but I can assure you I've been busy. Busy working on getting things organized for the RWAustralia Clayton's Conference. It is shaping up to be a big one this year. We have writing challenges organised and we're going to have an awards night on the Saturday to coincided with the National Awards night. Rhian Cahill is helping out again plus we have our other partner in crime Diane Curran, how lucky am I?

Now I do have other news, my short story 'Robin and His Merry Maids' will be released in the Kiwi Writers Challenge Collection shortly. Very excited about that one.

I'm still editing, think I'll be doing that for a few months. Not sure if I'll be finished the editing in time to start a new story for NaNoWriMo this year, but I'm thinking if I want to get into the submitting thing, I'd better get the editing sorted.

What do you think of my new header? Yes I've had a do over with my blogs and Website I like this one, it's simple.

Right now, I'm off to bed, seeing it is 1 am. Catch ya next time.
Sandie

2 comments:

Mon Wood said...

Love the header. Looks great!

Eleni Konstantine said...

As usual you are a very busy gal, Sandie. Good luck with the Clayton's- i know it's going to be a ball.

Yay for your short story being released soon.

And beautiful header.