Saturday, November 2, 2013

A New Name


As you can see I have had a name change. Yes, I will be writing as Sandie James. James being my wonderful husband’s given name.

So what have I been up to of late? Nothing of great interest. My computer died a few months back and I lost some of my manuscripts, that’s what happens when you don’t back up your work at the end of each day. I’ve learnt my lesson now. Luckily I had a hard copy of regency romance, but then I had to transcribe it back onto the computer, save it to my external hard drive as well as a UBS and send myself an email each day with the new words written. I’m covering all the bases now.

I’m working on a new novel 'Captain Seabrook Takes a Bride' during November for NaNoWriMo. Then I’ll be back into doing the writes on Josephine, because I had one scene which really didn’t do anything to the story so I deleted it, yes 4,000 gone in a hit of the delete button.

Well enough chitchat from me today, I have 2,000 words to write.

  Sandie

No comments: