I received this in an email but thought I'd post it here.
Okay, here's what you're suppose to do and try not to be a "SCROOGE"!!!
Just copy this entire email and paste into a new blank e-mail that you can send. Change all the answers so they apply to you. Then, send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person who sent it to you. Tis the season to be cheerful!!!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Both. It depends on the person and the gift.
2. Real or artificial tree?
3. When do you put up the tree?
4. When do you take the tree down?
Between December 26 and January 1.
5. Do you like eggnog?
6. Favourite gift you received as a child?
A life size doll with long brown hair.
7 Do you have a nativity scene?
8. Hardest person to buy for?
My Mothers because they have everything.
9. Easiest person to buy for?
My husband and Grandson.
10. Worst Christmas gift ever received?
A dress my husband bought me. It was aqua with a big black flower on it. Very, very ugly
11. Christmas cards?
No. I ring everyone to wish them a Merry Christmas
12. Favourite Christmas movie?
Miracle on 34th Street with Natalie Wood.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
As soon as I can. This year I was finished by February. LOL
14. Have you ever 'recycled' a Christmas present?
15. Favourite thing to eat at Christmas?
16. Clear lights or coloured on the tree?
17. Favourite Christmas song?
I'll Be Home for Christmas, Silent Night,
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Stay home. We go to our daughter’s first thing to see our grandson open his presents.
19. Can you name Santa's reindeer?
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolph.
I ready don’t know. This was someone else’s answer.
20. Do you have an Angel or a Star on the top of your tree?
This year a star.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
23. Shopping…….Mall or Online?
24. Do you decorate outside for Christmas or just inside (or at all)?
25. Favourite Christmas cookie?
26. Do you own Christmassie clothing or jewellery?
27. Do you believe in Santa?
Of course, why wouldn’t I?
Hope you have a very Merry Christmas.