Monday, December 10, 2007

What Have I Been Up To???

Not much!!! I've edited part of one of my WIP as well as the first two chapters of 'Baby Can I Hold You.' There is going to be some big changes to this novel I think. I also got five pages written long hand on one WIP. I now have a new found respect for Jane Austen and the likes.


I've also been working on my new Web Site http://www.sandiehudson.webs.com and I now have a Facbook site as well as a Yahoo 306 site. So I'm meeting some very nice people, a few of them are on all the sites I'm on, which is good.

So until next time.
Hugs
Sandie

2 comments:

Rachel.C said...

I'm over Christmas! I want my time back to park my butt in the hot seat!!
On a good note I'm still in the one line comp.
How does this keep happening?
Oh well, I'm so excited I'm doing the happy dance.
Five days til I board the plane and I'm no where near organised.
I'm determind to be around but I'll say it now.
Happy holidays. Merry Christmas and a happy safe New Year.
Love
Rachel.C

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

Love Your website Sandie.. so interesting.

Suz