Monday, December 31, 2007

Oh Dear Haven't Done A Thing

Yes that's right I haven't looked at or done anything to any of my WIP since before Christmas. That is so bad. I do have a good excuse, well for after Christmas I do, I've been sick. Never felt so bad for a long time. I have no idea what is wrong with me, Christmas Day was lovely, went over to our daughters in the morning to watch our grandson open his presents. Yes I went crazy again and bought him too much. But hey he is my only grandchild, the only one I'm likely to have for a while by the look of things. Anyway I had a great morning with my family. Which is nothing unusual we always have a great Christmas morning.

Then Boxing Day woke up so sick. I put it down to too much rich food, but I'm no better really and it is almost a week later. Oh well I'm off to the doctors on Friday so maybe he'll have some answers for me. The worst thing is the light head, I know there's not much up there but I'm tied of walking around hanging onto walls and things so I don't fall over. So I've been laying on the lounge watching my Grey's Anatomy DVDs. Today is the first day I've felt like spending time in front of the computer, well for more then just checking emails and posting the odd comment here and there.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and wish you all a very Happy New Year and hope you achieve all your goals. Be chatting again in 2008.

Hugs
Sandie

3 comments:

Diane said...

Hi Sandie,

you're excused. It's awful trying to work when you feel sick. Maybe its a virus with you being light headed. They can hang around for a while. I hope you're better soon.

Happy New Year.

Serena said...

Hi Sandie,
Hope you're feeling better soon. Like Diane said, viruses can hang around for a long time. Hopefully it decides to go so you can have a happy new year :)

Hope 2008 is a great year for you!
Hugs
Serena
xx

Amanda said...

I hope you feel better soon. It's hard to do anything when you feel sick, let alone be creative.

It's really hard not to over buy for kids at Xmas. My husband has to stop me from overspending on our two kids, but there's just so many cute things that they would just love.

Here's hoping the doctor helps. Happy New Year!

Amanda