Thursday, December 6, 2007

Post NaNo

NaNo has come to an end and I'm ??????

I have a new Website: http://www.sandiehudson.webs.com/ so pop over and have a look if you get time. I have a direct link back to here as well as some of my other sites.

I've started doing some editing. Not getting very far, but at least I've started. I went to the phyiso on Tuesday. Big trouble. Yep she told me I'm not to do any extensive typing for a few months until my tendon heals. All the typing I did during November was not a good thing, even if I was using my right hand for the larger part.

Got my results back from a comp I entered. I have too much back story and my sentences run into each other. Always have talked without drawing a breath, guess my writing is the same.

One another note I have a few friends still in the Karin Tabke, One Line Comp. YA Aussie's, the girls are going great guns.

Well I really should try and get some housework done today and some more editing. So until next time, hope you all enjoy the rest of your week. And may the word fairy tap you on the shoulder and give you loads of inspiration.

Hugs
Sandie

3 comments:

Rachel.C said...

Woo Hoo...
First in the guest book!
Yes, I went, I saw, I conquered (should that be two r's?). It looks great. I want mine now. (oops, tripping over the bottom lip)
You're getting good at all the techo stuff, me? I'm still blowing things up and sending them off into cyberspace. Watch it, you could be next.
'See' you soon.

Sandie Hudson said...

LOL, You are one crazy woman. But I love ya anyway.
Hugs
Sandie

Rachael Blair said...

Hellohah - just thought I'd pop by and say hello! Now, back to the writing.