Thursday, May 8, 2008

Challenge Update

The last few days have been fairly productive. I'm in front with my word count for CATA; it's always good to have something up your sleeve for the days when your other life interrupts your writing life. Like this weekend, with Mother's Day on Sunday and three mothers to visit plus my grandson's 9th birthday celebration, I'm not going to get a whole lot of writing done. Never mind there is always next week.
So just how am I going? Well I'm up to 8,450 words, 43 pp and on Chapter Two. I'm quite happy with my progress. I also took sometime out to judge a competition. With that all done, I'll have even more time to write. YAY.

My word count for SVEN is growing YAY. I thought for awhile there I was going to fall short, now I may even do better than my goal. So with 50,211 words down I have just 5,789 to reach my goal of 56,000. Too bad all those words haven’t gone into just one story. Never mind, with each word it means I’m getting closer to the finish of some of my WIP’s.

Okay I now have a question. How in the hell do I stop these new people from jumping into my head? I mean I have 24 couples living up there each with their own little entourage. I shudder to think now of just how many there are running around up there. It’s no wonder I’ve been getting migraines. So if you have any ideas let me know. I was thinking of putting a sign on the door. ‘Sorry closed due to overcrowding.’ What do you think? Do you think they’ll take any notice? Sigh! I really think I am starting to lose it, but don’t tell anyone I said that.

Alright I’m off to do some writing. Half the day is gone already, and as my wonderful father-in-law use to say “If you wait too long the sun will burn your arse.”

Hugs
Sandie
Post a Comment