Thursday, May 1, 2008

A New Blog

Okay, I have a new blog dedicated to my heroes. Yes I decided in a moment of total insanity that I needed a blog for my men. Why you might ask? The answer! I DON'T KNOW, maybe I'm just crazy. (Okay that's a bad example, because all know I'm crazy). Maybe Miss P just wants somewhere else to play. (This is more the case, I think). What ever the reason, I have one.

So if you would like to visit with my men, here's the link: Heroes Blog

I also started my Cata University challenge today. Reached my word count no trouble. (Thank heavens). I've blogged about it over at my Challenge Blog . So I've had a busy couple of days. Now I really need to get some housework done, before I start anything else to do with my writing. Catch ya later.

Hugs
Sandie

11 comments:

Sussan Marz said...

Wow! Where do you find all this energy from? You will have to let me in on your secret...

Anonymous said...

Man blog???
Sandie sweetie, step away from the computer, nice and slow. Take a bit step back, that's it.
You're dangerous woman. But I do have a heap of questions for you seeing how you're so talented with the damn machines!

Sandie Hudson said...

Yes I know, I lead a very sad life. But in my defence it is all Miss P's fault. When she knew I was locking her in the cupboard for two months, she lost it. Just went crazy, I had no way of controlling her. So I just let her go her merry way.

Now she is in the cupboard, under lock, key and nails. Yes jkust to be on the safe side I nailed the door shut as well. Just lets see her get out off that one. Hehehe.

Hugs
Sandie

Christina Phillips said...

Sandie I tried to leave a comment on your red hot heroes blog, but it wouldn't let me!!!

Sussan Marz said...

I tried too. The message said only blog authors are allowed to post.

Sandie Hudson said...

Okay fixed now. This is what happens when you let Miss P keep you up late doing things you should not be doing. Hehehe.

Eleni Konstantine said...

Oh Sandie - I think you are the busiest women out there in blog-o-world! You have so much energy and enthusiasm. Rachel's comment made me laugh though. LOL! Have fun with your heroes!!!

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

Wow Sandie, yes where do you get the time to do all this?

Oh, as for your comment on someones blog, I think Amanda's, so does that mean if you are at the conference cocktail party, and under the weather just a tid bit, I have to duck. lol.. lol...

Suz:)

Sandie Hudson said...

You're safe this year Suz. Not going to the conference. Now next year might be a problem. LOL.

Oh I should also warn all you lovely ladies I also have a thing for dancing on tables (no Rachel not topless), and swining around poles. Very sad drunk here. But I will laugh at all dump jokes. HahahaHehehe. See. :-)

Hugs
Sandie

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

lol gee I wish you were going this year, but I will catch up with you next year... lol...
I think we might have to crown you Queen of Blogger.. :)

Suz:)

Devon Gray said...

Where do you find the time?! Thank you for entertaining us, though. I'm hopping over to check it out.