Thursday, May 1, 2008

A New Blog

Okay, I have a new blog dedicated to my heroes. Yes I decided in a moment of total insanity that I needed a blog for my men. Why you might ask? The answer! I DON'T KNOW, maybe I'm just crazy. (Okay that's a bad example, because all know I'm crazy). Maybe Miss P just wants somewhere else to play. (This is more the case, I think). What ever the reason, I have one.

So if you would like to visit with my men, here's the link: Heroes Blog

I also started my Cata University challenge today. Reached my word count no trouble. (Thank heavens). I've blogged about it over at my Challenge Blog . So I've had a busy couple of days. Now I really need to get some housework done, before I start anything else to do with my writing. Catch ya later.

Hugs
Sandie
Post a Comment