Monday, May 26, 2008

When Life Steps In & Computers Crash

My writing has come to a screaming halt the last few days. No matter how much I tried to fight it my home life just pushed it way into my time. I can’t complain really (well I could but that wouldn’t be fair) my hubby has put up with me sitting at my computer every chance I get for weeks now. (No it is more like months). Anyway he was home sick for two days, and yesterday we went to a horse show, I missed most of it because I had to come home for a form we had forgotten to take. I don’t know where my brain is at times. (Err… no I do know where it is, it’s on my books. Thinking, thinking, thinking.) We had a good day anyway, the boys won plenty of ribbons, owners hubby shows for were very happy, and we got there and home without any major problems.

I also had the great idea of changing my web site header. I wanted something fresh, something new, something that would take me to my happy place when I write. Great plan, even a fantastic plan… until I crashed my site and lost everything. So I had to start again. Nothing like a new start, a fresh start and a lesson learnt. (I hope, never really know with me what I’ll do next.) So if you get a chance have a look at my new website, the header is the same as the one. Here’s the link http://www.sandiehudson.com .

So I’m not sure how much writing I’ll get done this week but I’m hoping to get at least an hour a day in, it all helps toward get that novel finished. Until next time, my the Word Fairy smile on you.

Hugs
Sandie
Post a Comment