Friday, March 6, 2009

Frantic Friday ~ The Silly Things I Do

Here it is Friday again and I'm left wondering where the week has gone. It's not like I've been super busy, well if you don't count the editing. Yes, editing, and how is that going? Well you might ask. The answer slowly. Wednesday I achieved six pages, Tuesday ten pages, Wednesday zero, not a word, not a line. Yesterday being Thursday I managed another ten pages, WOOHOO. Today so far zero! I had it all planned, go and get weighted, come home and work. What did I do, got weighted and then went off and had morning tea with some of Jim's relos. I'm not expecting much tonight either, I have ironing to do for the weekend (we are off to a horse show), bags to pack, cooking to do and on top of all that I'm getting a headache.

I have written two reviews today though so its not a told lose. Just have five more novels to read and review by the end of the month. So I'll be packing my lappy and my printed out WIPs to edit in the hope that I can get at least a bit of work done on them, and I would like to get at least one novel read while I'm away. May be one of the short ones would do it.

Yesterday I did something really, really stupid. I signed up to do Script Frenzy in April, if you go to my challenge blog you'll be able to read all about the screenplay I plan to write. Yes the silly things I do, LOL.




See ya next time.

Sandie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, now I am going to agree. You are crazy!!!

But I love ya anyway.

Shayne said...

Sandie,
Do you have a blog within a blog? I don't know how you do it! I think the screenplay is a good idea. Can't wait to see it at the movies.

Shayne