Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday Madness ~ Seriously

Seriously, I really wonder about myself at times. I had a fantastic idea yesterday, after collecting more furniture from my Mum’s place (this is because I feel bad about throwing it out), I decided I would move my office into the spare bedroom. Seemed like a good idea at the time, a bigger room. I could move all my books in there and have all my writing related stuff together. Yep, what more could I want? Well some muscled men would be good. I forgot just how many novels I have, this is going to take me forever to sort out. On top of that, I also decided to pull the old wallpaper off the wall. Now I live in a very old house and we have been going to renovate for ages but what we want to do and what we can afford to do just do not work out equal. Grrrrrr.

So anyway, I started to pull down the paper, underneath the crappy yellow flower paper was more wallpaper, which wouldn’t have been so bad except it’s stained. Plus, the top lot of paper isn’t coming off all that easy in a few places. So now, I have a room with an assortment of different coloured wallpaper and a mile of books to move. At least I can get to my computer now.

As for the rest, well I’ll sort it bit by bit and see how I go. Oh and hubby suggested I sell some of my novels or give them away. Seriously, he has to be joking, I can’t part with my books. That is another thing, must stop reading said novels while I’m trying to get the room in order.

I better go check my emails. See ya.

Sandie

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.