Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thursday's Thoughts ~ Still Editing

Yes, I'm still around somewhere. Editing is moving along slowly. I've changed tactics for a while, instead of trying to edit three novels at once I'm working on the first fifty pages of one and than I'll move on to another one.

So for the moment I'm editing 'We Were In Love', I do believe I'm getting somewhere with this. Chopping the first two and a half chapters is working well, even if I'm still not sure where I'll find all those lovely missing words now. LOL. But I will press on and hope for the best.

I also had two more stories jump into my head the other day, Lord I do wish they would stop doing that, anyway I made some notes and I'm hoping that will keep them a bay for a month or two, like until June would be good.

It would have been my Dad's 83rd birthday yesterday so my sisters and I took Mum out for morning tea. She has settled into the nursing home really well, which is great and one worry off my mind. One of my nieces and her partner are thinking of buying my childhood home, I'm keeping my fingers crossed on this one. It would make Mum very happy if she knew the family home was going to stay within the family, we should know for sure by next week I think.

I've also been fighting migraines the last couple of days, I woke up Tuesday with a dozy, yesterday morning wasn't too bad but by the time I got home from having the morning with Mum I went down like a tonne of bricks again. This afternoon I'm feeling a lot better.

That's where I'm up to at the moment. I hope to have the editing finished on 'We Were In Love' by Monday so I can work on at least one other before the Valerie Parv contest entries are due, even if I'm still not sure if I'll enter it yet.

See ya.
Sandie

No comments: