Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday Madness ~ Editing

Yep, you guessed it I'm back editing. Just to make things interesting, I'm not just editing one novel, no, I'm editing three. Well the first fifty pages of three anyway, of which I'll pick the one I'm going to enter in the Valerie Parv Awards.




So the Romance 109 Bootcamp finished at the weekend, and it was fantastic. All I need to do now is use the information I learnt and use it to better my writing. My fellow bootcampers and I have started a critique group so that should be helpful and interesting.



I was on you tube earlier and come across this video, plus there are more so I thought I might post a different one each day for a while. they look like they will be very helpful with my editing at least. This first one is a problem I think I may have. LOL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNRM4c8M--Q


Happy writing & editing.
Sandie

No comments: