Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tasty Tuesday ~ The Doctors


Yes, I know they have all their clothes on, but I thought I can't really go around exploiting men every week for my own enjoyment. LOL.

So here we have the good Doctors od Seattle Grey (well the attendings anyway) from top right: Patrick Dempsey ~ Dr McDreamy, Eric Dane ~ Dr McSteamy and Kevin McKidd ~ (I'm calling him) Dr McCreamy. Grey's Anatomy just got a whole lot better.

On to my editing for today. I had a pretty good day, edited 10 pages of 'We Were In Love', I'm sure I could have done a whole lot more if I didn't have to do housework. LOL. I'll be back on the editing job again tomorrow, I'm hoping to have 'We Were In Love' edited and off to my wonderful CPs by the weekend.

I've posted the list and links to my reviews for Fallen Angel Reviews to my Review Blog if you'd like to have a read.

For now I'm off to bed, catch ya next time.

Sandie

No comments: