Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter and Family

I hope you all had a lovely Easter and that the Easter Bunny was nice to you all. Friday we spent with my family. One of my nephews and his wife returned fro England just before Christmas, but this was the first chance we have had for us all to get together. It was a lovely day, a chance to catch up with family members you only see now and then. Saturday we went up to have some time with my Step-Mother-in-law, she is such a sweetheart. I know I don't spend near enough time with her, that is something I really need to change. When you are lucky enought to have someone so special come into your lives, you should really make the effort to let them know you care.

Of course as far as my writing goes, wipe-out. I haven't done any editing since Tuesday I think. If it wasn't my ear giving me hell, it was my web site. The web site I think I may have pretty well sorted, there are a few things I'd like to change or add things here and there, but on a whole I'm happy with it at the moment. I own a big thanks to all that helped me out with the fine tuning. Do you like my little Sven counter? Portia Da Costa made it, soooo cute. I made a couple and put them on my home page, one is a countdown to the RWAustralia conference. I was quite pleased with myself. If you would like to have a look http://www.sandiehudson.com I also did one for NaNoWriMo.

So that is me for the moment. I'm off to do some housework, YUCK. Tomorrow I plan to be back at my computer working away on my editing and stories.

Hugs
Sandie

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Sandie Sandie... somehow I missed getting to your site until now!!

How fabulous! I love it... and you are just such a warm and generous soul... I can feel it gleeming from your words and lovely posts/messages to me!

Will you be attending the conference - would LOVE to meet you in person...??!

Anyway - look forward to watching your thoughts, plans and progress on your blog and website (looks great BTW!!!)....

Amanda

Portia Da Costa said...

Hi Sandie

I hope your ear stops hurting soon.

Glad you liked the counter. I love making counters and other widgets for my blog. It's a naughty displacement activity though... LOL

Here's to good progress for both of us with the Sven challenge.

Love

Portia

Sandie Hudson said...

Hi Guy's
Thanks for stopping by my little spot. Afraid I won't be at the conference, it over laps with a horse show my hubby and daughter are going too. Someone has to be here to feed the horses. That someone is me :-)

Portia so nice of you to drop by. I know you have a lot on your plate. Yes the widget site is a naughty displacement activity and one that my little Miss P doesn't need to know about, she has more then enough things to get me off track. LOL.
I'm hoping this week will get me back on track with Sven, I love these challenges.

Thanks again.
Hugs
Sandie

Devon Gray said...

I hope things settled down a bit and you got some writing done! It's all a juggling act, isn't it? I hope you had a great Easter.

Devon