Saturday, March 15, 2008

Saturday ~ Slump Week

Yes it's Saturday and I've hit a slump this week. I've only written about 1,600 words all week, (well on my novels, done plenty of other writing.) Miss Procrastination arrived in all her glory ready to play, sending my characters AWOL. Damn pesky busy body. So for all my efforts I now have a new site to play with 'Pagii' my site is: http://www.pagii.com/sandiehudson

It's a cool site and Miss P had me playing there for a couple of days. She is such a bad girl.

Anyway I'm hoping now she will go and bother someone else and leave me to my writing. Until next time.

Hugs
Sandie

3 comments:

Devon Gray said...

I'm scared to even follow that link because the horrific Ms. P is always looking for more playmates!!! I hope next week is more productive. But hey, 1600 words is better than none! (((Hugs)))

Rachel.C said...

I'm with Devon on the word count. It's better than none.
I've had a good week even with the new site I started but I think today will be a washout. Hungover from the party with some other Aussie's living up here in Singapore yesterday. I really thought I was older and wiser. sigh
'See' you soon.

Sandie Hudson said...

Ummm, do we get wiser? I don't think so at times. I was like you Rachel a few weeks ago, when to my brother-in-law's 60th. I don't drink much at the best of times, so after four wines I was well under the weather. Took me two days to get over it, never again. I now know why it was eighteen months since I'd had my last wine.

Thanks for the support with my word count. I know some is better then none, but I was disappointed in myself. I'm going to do editing next week. :)
Hugs
Sandie