Monday, April 28, 2008

If I were A Rich Man

That is going to be the working title of my Novella. I really don’t have a clear picture of every thing yet. Well all I have is a hero. Tall, wide chest, shoulder length hair, dark shoulder length hair. Deep blue eyes and lashes that are soooo wasted on a guy. Oh and he has a dimple in his right cheek when he smiles.

He also works with cars, so his hands are well oiled. LOL. Nothing like a a pair of well oiled hands.

He’s leaning against the door to the work shed when a snazzy black sports car goes flying by, I thinking this might be a small town. He is also wiping his hand on an old rag, heavens even that is giving me goose bumps.

This is sooo not going to be a sweet novel. This guy has too much . . . to much . . . yeah I know I’m repeating myself here. No he is not going to want to keep any bedroom doors closed. Heck, he might be lucky to even get in the door first.

Okay I’ve got to stop. My fingers are itching to start to write this thing and I want to put some time in on a couple of my other WIP before this thing starts. That’s it I’m going to bed, can’t spend all my time with this guy. I need some sleep, only had 3 hours last night.

Bye for now.
Hugs
Sandie

4 comments:

Jerri said...

Hi, Sandie! Thanks for coming by my blog and for your encouragement on the challenge. One day at a time for sure.

Rachel.C said...

Well now, he does sound like he'd be into sex down and dirty. Definitely not a sweet!

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

Gee Sandie,
If he does that to you when you are only thinking about him, what in heavens sake is he going to do to your readers. lol, lol
Suz:)

Sandie Hudson said...

LOL Suz, yes well one can only hope he has the same, if not better reaction to my readers. (One day it the future, soon, not too far off. I Hope)

Hugs
Sandie