Monday, April 28, 2008

More Good News

As you may or may not know another of our Aussie's had her novel accepted for publication a while back. Yes that's right Ms Suzanne Brandyn had her novel 'Passion In Paradise' accepted by
The Wild Rose Press.

Well now she has a cover. WOOHOOO for Suz. So drop over to her Website and have a look at her book cover, Suzanne Brandyn Romance Writer .

The good news just keeps coming. Have you got any good news you would like to share? I'm more than happy to hear about it.

6 comments:

Gail Symmonds said...

Hi Sandie

Yeah, Woohoo to Suz and anyone else who has great news. So far this year good news seems to be pouring in. 2008 - the year of the romance writers!! yay!!

Gail

Sandie Hudson said...

It sure in the year of the romance writers!!! Aussie romance writers at that.!!! I't is wonderful to see so much talent coming out of Australia at the moment.

Hugs
Sandie

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

Thank you so much Sandie, I am grinning from ear to ear... It is so lovely to have the support of ladies such as you, and all my fellow RWA friends.
Tar, blushing out now. :)

Sandie Hudson said...

Suz you are more than welcome. As Gail said, 2008 is the year of the romance writer.

Anyway you worked hard to get where you are today. You deserve to have the good news spread around.

Hugs
Sandie

Devon Gray said...

I checked it out the other day. I love it! I hope mine is that good.

Elizabeth said...

Good news? Hmm... I have a bad cold, I'm on the rag, and... feeling fat. No good news here. But I'm always happy to read about someone getting published, that's great news.