Friday, June 6, 2008

Week one of '50 ks In 30 Days'


Week one of the 50ks In 30 Days is drawing to a close and I’ve had a very successful week. I’m on 22,578 words and have finally finished my CataU project. ‘If I were A Rich Man’ has turned out quite well I think, I am happy with how it finished up. One WIP down ten more to go, now I just have to see who shouts the loudest to get my attention. LOL. They are all very quite at the moment.

Anyway I’m taking a couple of days off and will start back with my writing on Sunday. I think it would be a good idea to take sometime to get the sexy eyes of Mackiney Stafford out of my head.
If you get the chance duck over to the 50/30 blog and have a look at who well everyone is going, the link is here; http://writeinjune.blogspot.com

Well I’m off to watch ‘Pride and Prejudice’ with Colin Firth of course and have an other cup of coffee, which I think I’m becoming slightly addicted too. Until next time.

Hugs
Sandie
Post a Comment