Friday, February 22, 2008

Day 4: WRW-BIAW

Not as productive today. Only 1,193 words. Hubby was home sick today. Not that he was a problem he slept for most of the day. Poor baby. Anyway I've spend a couple of hours this evening working on my story. Plus watching T.V.
On the subject of T.V. have you ever noticed how many adult ads they have on after 10pm. Sexy girls on mobiles. Sexy girls you can ring and listen to they having fake sex. Just about every second ad is like that.
Got my new laptop the other day and I'm all hooked up to wireless broadband. Of course it has Vista, which hasn't been a big problem for me yet. So fingers crossed. I love the fact that I can just pick up the computer and go anywhere with it, out on the back porch. Take it over to the lounge and watch telly while I type away. Wish I'd got one years ago. Anyway I'm having fun. Oh except when I hit the mouse thingy while I'm typing and I end up all over the place with words.
Catch ya again soon.
Hugs
Sandie

3 comments:

Rachel.C said...

Good to see the words still flowing. My new PC has vista plus I upgraded to office '07, so far no real problems but like you early days. Enjoy the freedom. It's really good for sitting out in the sun.

Sandie Hudson said...

Hi Rachel
I've had office '07 for awhile now, so I really just need to get use to the Vista thingy.
Office '07 isn't so bad now I've got use to it. When I first go it I was all over the place trying to work it out.
See ya.
Hugs
Sandie

Diane said...

I've had my laptop for nearly two years now and I still hit wrong buttons and end up with my cursor in the wrong place. Aargh.

Also my screen is too shiny to use outside. But I love using it front of the tv. Means I can do the useless things like myspace and cafepress while watching a show.