Sunday, February 24, 2008

Day 7: WRW-BIAW The Final Day

Today is the final day of WRW-BIAW. I have had such a great week, I'm hoping this means I'm back on track. It had better mean I'm back on track because I now have six WIP and my Historical Romance is making a lot of noise. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

So for my last day I achieved 1,978 words. I didn’t make the 25,000, but I’m happy with my week. I’ll keep you posted on my progress with the rest of the story. I start Sven next week, 1st March it all kicks off. I’m going to work on ALL my WPI and work hard at getting at least one of my projects finished.

I have found out that while I love my new laptop, I now have to add my entire favourite website to folders. At least I’ll be able to weed out all the crap I had saved. Trust me I had a lot. So I’m off for day surgery tomorrow, wish me luck.

On another note, I have realised lately that not only do I get a lot of enjoyment out of my writing, but I have gained some really fantastic friendships and people who are so willing give advice to newbies like me.

Will it is getting late here, so I think I might head off to bed. Chat again later in the week.

Hugs
Sandie

3 comments:

Rachel.C said...

Good luck with the trip to the hospital. I had one of those last year and it's not the procedure so much as the anaesthetic that does the damage. Best wishes for good results.
Love ya!

Rachael Blair said...

Sounds like you are having a very positive time with your writing! Love reading about your successes....

Devon Gray said...

I hope your surgery went well and that you are on the mend.

Wow! Six works in progress. I bow down to you, prolific goddess.

Devon