Sunday, February 24, 2008

Day 7: WRW-BIAW The Final Day

Today is the final day of WRW-BIAW. I have had such a great week, I'm hoping this means I'm back on track. It had better mean I'm back on track because I now have six WIP and my Historical Romance is making a lot of noise. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

So for my last day I achieved 1,978 words. I didn’t make the 25,000, but I’m happy with my week. I’ll keep you posted on my progress with the rest of the story. I start Sven next week, 1st March it all kicks off. I’m going to work on ALL my WPI and work hard at getting at least one of my projects finished.

I have found out that while I love my new laptop, I now have to add my entire favourite website to folders. At least I’ll be able to weed out all the crap I had saved. Trust me I had a lot. So I’m off for day surgery tomorrow, wish me luck.

On another note, I have realised lately that not only do I get a lot of enjoyment out of my writing, but I have gained some really fantastic friendships and people who are so willing give advice to newbies like me.

Will it is getting late here, so I think I might head off to bed. Chat again later in the week.

Hugs
Sandie
Post a Comment