Sunday, February 24, 2008

Day 6: WRW-BIAW

Day six and I hit a snag for a moment of two, had to do some research. This is the downfall I guess when you don't plan your story. Not to worry the girls on RWAustralia helped me out. So now I'm back writing, well I will be after I have a coffee. At some stage I'm going to have to do my character charts. My heroine still doesn't have a last name and I'm not sure I like her or the hero's first names. Doing character charts normally clinch the name game for me. Maybe I'll do that next week. So my total for yesterday was 1,730, which I know is a good daily total, but I guess Frantic Friday spoiled me a bit.
Anyway I'm going to make my coffee, hubby will up from the hay shed soon wanting his cuppa so I had best go boil the jug at least. Until next time, which will more then likely be tonight (Grey's Anatomy) night YA.

Hugs
Sandie

1 comment:

Diane said...

Go girl! I didn't realise you were even doing a BIAW this week when I came over and read the meme when you first tagged me, coz I didn't scroll down. Fabulous word count on Frantic Friday but working at that pace does take so much out of you.

Good luck for the rest of the writing. I may even sign up to the RWA BIAW - although I have so many things going on in my head at the moment, I don't know what to focus on.