Friday, February 22, 2008

Day 5 WRW-BIAW Frantic Friday

They call it Frantic Friday, write as much as you can in one day. Break only when needed, what a way to do a day’s writing. Did I achieve much? You bet I did 5,734 words in one day. I have surprised myself and I have found I really enjoy writing erotica. I think because you can let yourself go. There are so very few boundaries, mind you I don’t want to end up on that Bad Sex list. So I will keep going with my erotic story and decide what I’ll do with it later.

Right now I have to work out just how many sex scenes should there be in an erotic novel? If you have any idea let me know. On another note I have decided to write my Historical Romance for this year’s NaNoWriMo. So that gives me nine months to do my research and get my notes organized.

Monday I have to go in for my gastroscopy , so that will more than likely be two days out for me.

Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason is on telly tonight. She’s on the skies at the moment. What a crack up. I love Colin Firth he is sooooo gorgeous.
Well I think I’ll go and watch my movie. Hope you have a great day or night. Until next time.
Hugs
Sandie
Post a Comment