Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sven Starts In Two Days

Sven starts on Saturday. Yes we will be off for the third round of 70 days of writing sweat, and I can’t wait. I’m going to continue on with my erotic romance for this one. If by some chance I get that finished before the 16th May, I‘ll work on one of my other WIP’s.

I haven’t done any writing this week; Monday I have day surgery to see if I have an ulcer. YA, no ulcer. They did have to stretch my esophagus though, seems there was a slight blockage that was causing my problems. Monday night I slept from 5.30pm to 8am, it was the best night’s sleep I’ve had in months. Tuesday and yesterday I was still a bit dizzy, now I’m saying dizzy not ditsy. Today I’m feeling a lot better, although if you were standing here watching me type this you would be questioning that statement.

I’ll be back on Saturday or Sunday to let you know how my first day of Sven went. Oh almost forgot, I start another BIAW next week as well. So much incentive to get lots of writing done. Catch ya later.
Hugs
Sandie

1 comment:

Rachael Blair said...

Hey just popping in to say hello... although I should be writing as I'm also currently BIAW-ing! Good luck..