Yep some cyber friend of mine tagged me. She is sooooo very lucky I think she is great or I could be very angry. But she's a sweetheart so I'll forgive her this once.
The 'rules' are as follows :-
1/ you link back to the person who tagged you. Check!
2/ post these rules on your blog. Check!
3/ share six unimportant things about yourself. Check!
4/ tag six random people at the end of your entry. Check!!
5/ let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs. Check!
Link to Rachel.C
Six unimportant thing about me. Let me see.
1. Last Saturday night at my brother-in-laws 60th I drank tooo much. (Was not a pretty sight) My first drink in two years.
2. I'm one of six children. Fourth child, third daughter.
3. I hate housework with a passion.
4. I was grounded for three months because I stayed out all night when I was 16. (Yeah I was a dreadful child.)
5. I hate frogs. Yuck.
6. I once died a friends hair hot pink. (Her mother was not very happy)
Six people to tag (Who will now hate me more then likely)
Portia Da Costa
Okay the link thingy isn't working for some reason, and I'm NOT Happy with it, so I'm giving up.
Now all I have to tell everyone what I've done. Wish me luck.
Okay I've been round and told all my taggie's (don't know if that's a word or not) Anyway my job is done, so now we'll see how they go.
Do you think you could end up getting tagged again?