Friday, January 23, 2009

Frantic Friday

Today hasn't been too bad. I was up early, like 6am (very unusual for me). I had the washing out, the dishes done, the bed made and the floors clean all by 9am. Not bad going.



I've read three chapters of a novel I have to review. (Going to read some more shortly). I did some critiquing, plus I even did some writing. YAY ME!


I added 597 words to 'The Godmother's Wish', that brings it up to 11,732 and Lucy wrote another diary entry.


Miss Cassandra invaded my body for a short period and wrote another 1,171 to one of her WIPs.




In all a good day, may be not Frantic, but good just the same.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for new words!

Sandie Hudson said...

Yep, always good to get some new words down.

Mon Wood said...

Funny how some days are better than others when it comes to getting things done.

This body snatching/invading thing is getting rather scary, Sandie!!

Sandie Hudson said...

LOL Mon.