Monday, January 19, 2009

Monday Madness

It really is mad here today. I had one of my all nighters last night. Yes, I was still awake when the sun came up. Looks like my insomnia is back, I think it more to do with worrying about my Mum than anything else.

I did get to have some breakfast with Jim, when he left for work I went and slept for an hour and a half. Then I was up, tidied up around my writing area, I can now see where things are. I still have the dishes to do, and the washing (I have no idea why I didn’t do the washing yesterday. Oh, yeah I was writing.

So it is now 2.20pm, I have a novel to read so I can write a review for FAR. I have to write at least 500 words for ‘The Godmother’s Wish’, I want to do some editing, (I’m letting that slip, not good) and I need to update my challenge blog. Oh, and Jim will be home in an hour.

Yep, Monday Madness!

Sandie

No comments: