Friday, November 2, 2007

Day Two of NaNoWriMo and Day nineteen of Sven

Oh my, I never thought I'd get this much done in two days. I'm scared now, there has to come a time when it is all going to go pear shape. Doesn't it? It is all falling so easily into place, the words are flowing, I'm not sure how good it is but it's flowing.

Last night I did another 2,422 words and tonight I've added another 3,161 giving me a grand total... drum roll of 10,161 YA me. And did I need a pick me up today.


I had a lovely lunch with my wonderful children today, my son shouted his sister and me lunch down by the bay. What a lovely view sitting on the deck of restaurant over looking Nelson Bay (that's in NSW Australia). But when I came home my daughter and I found one of the horses out of his paddock and having a nice little wander up the track. Thank the Lord he is so quite and easy to catch.

So I didn't get down to see my mum AGAIN, I wasn't game to leave just in case he escaped again. So I have promised mum to visit tomorrow. I might have to take her something special down just in way to say sorry.

In all I'm pleased with how the writing is going, and I'm hoping I'll be able to spend some time on my children's book over the next few days as I have let that slip a bit.

Hope you all have a great weekend and good luck next week with your writing.

Hugs
Sandie.

No comments: