Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Last Days Of NaNo

So we are coming to the end of NaNo, and where am I up too. Well I have 47,862 words down at the moment, with 2,138 to go. Now you might think that is great going, and it is. I’m very proud of myself. The problem is I have no idea where I’m going to get another 2,138 words from, I have done back stories, so they’re out. So what else can I do? To tell you the truth I have no idea. I’m waiting for the magical writing fairy to come by my place and hit me in the head with some ideas. It must be my turn soon.

Anyway, I hope you are all doing well with your writing, editing or re-writing.

I’ll be back when I’ve hit the 50,000 mark.
Hugs

Sandie

2 comments:

Diane said...

Sandie, I'll send the magic word fairy your way. Or you can have Cinderella's fairy godmother Felicity - she's about to come out of rehab after kicking her addiction to fairy dust (I hope!) Well done! You are so close. And if the story's already done, write an epilogue - doesn't matter if you're going to scrap it later.

Sandie Hudson said...

Thanks Diane, your word fairy worked. Because I finished it all tonight. YAY.

Good luck with your writing.
Hugs
Sandie