Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Just Another NaNo Day

I have come to the conclusion that I have no idea what I'm doing anymore. I have no idea where my story is going. I don't even know if I like it anymore and I am now thinking of things I could do that stops me from writing.

Take yesterday for instance I spent the better part of the day playing on my new BeBo site. Like I need another site, any way I have one it's at
http://www.bebo.com/sandiehudson have a look if you like.

Then today for some reason I just had to start to read Kelly Hunter's Sleeping Partner if you haven't read it yet you are missing a great read. It's sad and funny and keeps you entertained. I haven't finished it yet but I'm sooo enjoying it. So today I've been reading, writing, reading, playing, reading, writing and now playing again. I dare say when I finish here I'll be reading some more before I go to bed.

I've added another 4,618 words since Saturday that's 45.7% of my novel completed. Mind you I'm not sure I'll make 50,000 words before the story finishes, I'm thinking I'll have to go back and add bits and pieces to make up the word count.

Since Sven started I've written 63,758 word, which just goes to show me if I put my mind to it I could write a novel in a month. I just need to put this self doubt to bed. I'm not the only one there are a few of us in the same boat.

Well I hope everyone has a wonderful week for of adventure with your characters and lots of words on pages.

Hugs
Sandie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a huge number of words Sandie. Well done.