Tuesday, November 20, 2007

NaNo The Home Stretch

With just over a week to go before the end of NaNo I'm 64.3% of the way there. Yah. I have 32,135 down. Ashley and Isaac are just going through their major crisis. She has left to sort out her feelings for him and the situation. So now I have 17,865 word to go, and I'm wondering if I have enough story to use this amount of words. I have already written the last scene.

So I well either have a lot of fill to do, although not as much as I thought I would or I'm going to get some really brilliant ideas come through. I will keep you informed.

Hope everyone else is doing well with their WIP.

Hugs
Sandie. :)

3 comments:

Rachael Johns said...

Good luck on the homeward stretch. It's certainly been one hell of a ride! I too am wondering if I have enough story for the words I still have to go...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on getting so far with the Na No Sandie!

Diane said...

way to go sandie, I'm sure you'll make it. and if you run out of story go back and write a scene from someone else's point of view, it may reveal a very interesting bit of information that can be used later.