Tuesday, November 6, 2007

NaNo - Day 6 & Sven Day 23

Haven't been able to put a lot of writing time in on my novels the last few days. We took Mum to Respite yesterday, she seemed very happy when my sisters and I left her, I hope she is having a good time. On top of that I've been sick for a few days as well, some tummy bug I think, hence the slow going with my writing.

I sooo happy I was able to get a good start, it gives me a bit of leeway. So I have 12,620/50,000 words that's 25.0% on 'Baby Can I Hold You'. That's not bad for six days work.

Over all for Sven I have 36,920/150,000 that's 24.6% of my three novels done, I'm happy with that progress. I don't think I'll get the three novels finished before the end of Sven but I'm still hopeful of getting at least two finished.

Hope you are all have a great week.
Hugs
Sandie

2 comments:

Rachael Blair said...

I think you've made an amazing start Sandie and I can't imagine getting my head around three novels - one is giving me enough grief! But it seems to be working for you. Be back soon to check your progress.

Sandie Hudson said...

Hi Rach

Thanks but I'm only working on the one for NaNo ATM. My other characters are playing nice and leaving me alone.

You are going so well with over 12,000 words that is fantastic.

Hugs
Sandie