Thursday, November 1, 2007

NaNoWriMo Starts

Day one of NaNoWriMo and I'm happy with my progress, 4,578 words not bad for the first day and it's just as well I have to go and see my mum tomorrow, so I'm not sure how much I'll get done on this.

I think the weekend is pretty clear for me so that's 2 days, Monday and Tuesday are out I have commitments with my family, so I'm thinking I'll do what I can when I can, get in front then if I have a few days where I slip hopefully I'll have them covered.

So the story so far Isaac and Ashley have meet and both feel the chemistry there but are fighting it, which of course is what I want them to do at the moment. They are both playing nice and leading me through their sides of the story, another plus. In all I've had a very good day, hoping to get in some more work in on this tonight. I'll see how it goes.

Hugs
Sandie

1 comment:

Rachael Blair said...

Woman - you are a lean, mean writing machine!