Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Half Way There

I'm up to half way through my novel. YAH. I added another 2,227 words today. Tomorrow I'm having the day off from writing. I think I need to step back for a moment. Plus I'm going to have the morning with one of my sisters.

I'm finding this writing on a daily bases interesting and frustrating. I think with my other novels because I have been doing bits and pieces I have been able to stop and look at the characters differently, I've come to know them better. With 'Baby Can I Hold You' because I'm writing every day I'm not taking the time to get to know them, not deep down. I don't know something is missing and I can't for the life of me pin point what it is, and I'm getting frustrated with myself. I want to know these people, I need to know them deeper. Maybe this is why you are told to put your MS aside for a while.

Anyway I'm taking tomorrow just to listen, no writing, just listening.

Hope you're having a great week.

Hugs
Sandie

1 comment:

AnneMarie Brear said...

Hi Sandie.

Wishing you the best with your book.
You are doing so well. Just by sticking with it and not giving up shows you'll make it in the end.

Best wishes, Anne.~