Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Half Way There

I'm up to half way through my novel. YAH. I added another 2,227 words today. Tomorrow I'm having the day off from writing. I think I need to step back for a moment. Plus I'm going to have the morning with one of my sisters.

I'm finding this writing on a daily bases interesting and frustrating. I think with my other novels because I have been doing bits and pieces I have been able to stop and look at the characters differently, I've come to know them better. With 'Baby Can I Hold You' because I'm writing every day I'm not taking the time to get to know them, not deep down. I don't know something is missing and I can't for the life of me pin point what it is, and I'm getting frustrated with myself. I want to know these people, I need to know them deeper. Maybe this is why you are told to put your MS aside for a while.

Anyway I'm taking tomorrow just to listen, no writing, just listening.

Hope you're having a great week.

Hugs
Sandie
Post a Comment