Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Day Nine of Sven

WOW I did it, I've made 20,000 woo hoo. Now I'm rolling 2,047 words today not bad. Just look at my word meter thingy cool hay. Doing BIAW really helps because I can't have a day off this week, I have to do my word count each day. I don't want to let Pam down after she took on the job at the last minute. So thank you Pam, you are my life line this week.

Tyler and Jackie are working along in harmony still, which is a good thing I think, I'm just waiting for the next bomb to hit. Funny thing about today though I wrote the Epilogue, for some reason Jackie needed to know that things were going to end okay, the poor love needs her happy ever after.

Anyway I need to go and let Pam know my word count for the day. Catch ya later.

Hugs
Sandie

4 comments:

Devon Gray said...

Great progress on your word count!!! I am about to get started for the day. I'm hoping to hit a similar count. I hope the epilogue has pacified. Sometimes they just need a little reassurance!

Rachel.C said...

Hi Sandie,
I'm back and ready to roll. Well, I was until Muse let the bitch in. Now I'm in trouble because I made it through to the second round of one line and I have no idea what I'm doing or where I'm going.
I love the new look blog. Where'd you get your word count thingies from. I put a hit counter on my blog but now I want a word counter.
Keep the story coming.

Sandie Hudson said...

Hi Ladies
Thanks for the encouragement I need it. Rachel I have read all about your Muse and Miss Procrastination, had a visit from her myself today. A total pain in the butt, at least I got a bit done. I'll let you know about the word counter.

Hugs
Sandie

Rachael Johns said...

20000 words? WOWSWERS... that deserves HUGE congrats!