Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Day Two of 70 Days of Writing Sweat

Well day two of 70DOWS (Sven) and I’m on track. Yes I reached my target for both projects. ‘Back to You’ 1267 words and 724 for ‘Clint’s Adventures’. YAH me.

So Jackie had a confrontation with Tyler’s (girlfriend?) I have the question mark and brackets because the ‘girlfriend’ is the only one who thinks she and Tyler have an attachment. Now this has lead to more conflict for Jackie and Tyler. I have to say this is not how I thought this scene was heading, it just goes to show what happens when you take down the pesky storyboard.

Now with ‘Clint’s Adventures’, Clint meet up with a firefly named Felix. He learns all about fireflies and their habitat. His next adventure is going to lead him to the crocodile infested waters of Northern Australia.

3 comments:

Vega Stone said...

Fantastic start to the challenge!

Rachel.C said...

Okay, so you're writing like mad and making me jealous. I'm busy reading and reviewing for FAR, trying to figure out how long it takes to get one done. I need to know how much time to allocate during Nano!!! Well I'm off on a girls weekend, (to Vietnam) so I won't be around til Monday. Have a great weekend and may the words flow.
P.S. Hope the thumb's getting better.

Rachael Blair said...

Good on ya... here's to 10000s more words.