Thursday, October 25, 2007

Sven Day Ten

The going was tough yesterday. I got to my word count no trouble but I found it hard going for some reason, so my word count was split over 'We Were In Love' and 'Lovin You Against My Will' which is okay because I need to put some time in on 'Lovin'.

As you can see from my side bar I've added a couple of new WIP's 'Ace Of Hearts' is going to be the third book in the series with 'We Were In Love' and 'Lovin' You Against My Will'.

"Right Where I Need To Be' is a Short Story I wrote for a competition (not judged yet) but I love the characters so much that I thought I would see how I go expanding their story.

Now on a completely different note, I have some very bad people in one of my writing groups. As if I can't find enough things to let Little Miss Procrastination lead me astray on these bad people add more temptation in my path. So I'm going to share them with you, the first one is really cool, it's called Free Rice
http://freerice.com/index.php basically you have to work out the meaning of words and they donate rice to the hungry. WARNING:This site is very, very addictive.

The second site is Right Brain v Left Brain
http://tinyurl.com/2u6nqa so see what side of the brain you use the most, let me know how you go.

Well I really should be putting some work in on my writing, so better go. It's raining here YEAH, I love the sound of rain the should help get my juices going.

Hugs
Sandie

No comments: