Sunday, October 14, 2007

IT ALL STARTS TOMORROW

Tomorrow is D-Day or DOWS (Days of Writing Sweat), it’s a bit likes Days of Our Lives it’s it? Like the tapping of the keyboard so are our days of writing sweat.

I don’t know if it was just one of those nights or if it was excitement at knowing I will be working hard towards getting my MS’s finished but I couldn’t sleep. No I was up all night even saw the sun rising, took some photo’s just to prove to my kids that I have seen the sun rise.

So I spent the night working on this site plus one other, did a bit of writing I think I got another 950 words down, so it was a productive night, but by nine o’clock this morning I was wiped out just went and crawled into bed for a couple of hours. Don’t think I’ll be doing that again tonight though, my thumb ached like the dickens most of the day. At least I now know I can type one handed fairly good.

My plan is at the end of my day I will hop on here and post my daily word count, for “Back To You’ and “Clint’s Adventure” that’s my childrens book. Which reminds me I have to go and do some research on fireflies.

Catch up with you tomorrow night, in the mean time have a good night, and a happy sunny day.

No comments: